“Before beginning, plan carefully.” -Cicero
Think about how you plan to use your family photos. If you want to showcase them throughout your home do you want them to match the color scheme of your house? If so, think about the color of your home when selection the colors of your family’s clothing.
5 clothing ideas:
1. Coordinate your clothing. Pick 3-4 complementary colors and carry them throughout your family’s outfits. Don’t be afraid of color. Jewel tones look great on camera in the fall!
2. Have fun with accessories such as scarves, hats, gloves, belts, and hair items.
3. Choose solids, solids with texture, and some prints such as plaid, polka dots, and argyle. But stay away from wording and bold graphics that can take away from your face features.
4. Layered clothing looks great in photos and yet is another quick way to change up your wardrobe throughout your session. Think about cardigans, jackets, vest, sweaters over button up shirts.
5. Shoes are just as important to your outfit. Avoid athletic shoes unless it fits with the overall theme or your session.
Wear comfortable clothing. It’s important that you feel good, have fun and enjoy your session. You want your family photos to resemble you and your family.
Call 698-6000 to schedule your session and take advantage of our special offer.
50% OFF Fall Family Portrait Sessions
by Terry Farmer Photography
Special good thru October 30, 2015.
25% OFF Holiday Card OFFER!
Schedule your session by December 15th to receive 25% OFF Holiday Cards
from our upscalecards.com designs.
Terry Farmer Photography
Voted 2014 “Best Photographer”
by the State Journal Register and Illinois Times!
Winner of the “2015 Diamond Lifetime Award”
by The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce Small Business Awards.